Are you looking for a job in a vibrant, caring community, that gives all children a love of learning?
St Mary’s Roman Catholic Primary School, Lowestoft is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.
All jobs are subject to the completion of the following documents which can be downloaded from this page:
- CES Application Form (Teacher or Support Staff)
- CES Recruitment Monitoring Form
- CES Rehabilitation Form
Contracts are subject to the following checks, unless exceptionally you are exempt from any of the checks, in accordance with the relevant paragraphs below:
- Two employment references satisfactory to the Employer
- Medical clearance
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance satisfactory to the Employer
- Confirmation of qualifications and, where appropriate, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and successful completion of a statutory induction period
- Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
- Verification of Identity and of the Right to Work in the UK
- Proof of NI Number
Our Mission Statement
At St Mary's, we celebrate God's love for us, as we learn and grow together.
We live life to the full, to become the best we can be.
St. Mary’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS with Barred check and satisfactory references.