We currently have 2 vacancies:
- Head of School
- Year 6 Class Teacher
Head of School
Due to the retirement of our Head of School, Imelda Cooper, we are seeking her permanent replacement to commence in September 2020. Visits to the school are warmly welcomed. Please contact the school office to make an appointment with the Executive Headteacher, Priscilla Crane.
A link to the advert on our MAT website can be found by following the link.
Application forms for Senior Leaders will also be found by following the link above.
The deadline for all applications is Tuesday 25th February 2020 at midday.
Interviews will be held on 10th and 11th March 2020.
Year 6 Class Teacher
Due to the retirement of our long-serving Year 6 teacher, we are looking for an enthusiastic and hardworking teacher to start in September 2020.
The advert for the post can be found by following the link and visits to the school are warmly welcome. Application forms can be found on the right and will need to be submitted to the school office.
The deadline for all applications is Monday 9th March 2020 at midday.
Interviews will be held Monday 16th March 2020.
All jobs are subject to the completion of the following documents which can be downloaded from this page:
- CES Application Form (Teacher or Support Staff)
- CES Recruitment Monitoring Form
- CES Rehabilitation Form
Contracts are subject to the following checks, unless exceptionally you are exempt from any of the checks, in accordance with the relevant paragraphs below:
- Two employment references satisfactory to the Employer
- Medical clearance
- Enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) clearance satisfactory to the Employer
- Confirmation of qualifications and, where appropriate, Qualified Teacher Status (QTS) and successful completion of a statutory induction period
- Confirmation that you are not subject to either a Prohibition Order or Interim Prohibition Order
- Verification of Identity and of the Right to Work in the UK
- Proof of NI Number
Our Mission Statement
At St Mary's, we celebrate God's love for us, as we learn and grow together.
We live life to the full, to become the best we can be.
St. Mary’s RC Primary School is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and requires all staff and volunteers to share and demonstrate this commitment. The successful candidate will be subject to pre-employment checks including an enhanced DBS with Barred check and satisfactory references.